Skip to main content

gull ahmed

ߎGul Ahmed 70th Anniversary Shopping Fundߎ
14 May, 2021

Congratulations!

Gul Ahmed 70th Anniversary Shopping Fund

Through the questionnaire, you will have a chance to get 50000 Rupees .

Question 1 of 4 : Do you know Gul Ahmed ?

yes
no

Question 2 of 4 : How old are you ?

18-29
30-39
40-49
50+

Question 3 of 4 : How do you think of Gul Ahmed ?

Very good
Unbelievable
OK
Not so good

Question 4 of 4 : Are you male or female ?

Male
Female

We are verifying your answer...

You have answered all 4 questions

Your IP address is valid for this promotion

Gifts are available and in stock!

Comment

10 / 183

Lalit Yadav

I thought it was a joke, but it was delivered this morning! So surprised! @Gul Ahmed is the best company I've ever met!

 
  1 minutes ago

Hm Hai Up Bale

I do not believe! I won a holiday gift, thanks @Gul Ahmed! ߑߑߑ

 
  3 minutes ago

Parasth Raj

Great, I've never won anything, I'm amazed, thanks Gul Ahmed for the gift!ߥ

 
  7 minutes ago

Vinod Dahiya Dahiya

Thanks @Gul Ahmed! Really, I got a gift. I told my friends about it so they can get it too!

 
  9 minutes ago

Neha Patil

I attended, thank you so much! I won and I received it today.

 
  10 minutes ago

Anil Rekha

ߘI love these promotions! Are there any other [email protected] Ahmed

 
  12 minutes ago

Mohammed Ashik

I thought it was a joke, but my family and I received gifts today, hope more people take the survey @Gul Ahmed

 
  15 minutes ago

Sunita Kori Kori

Are there any other surveys to take?

 
  17 minutes ago

Yogendra Dwvied

really? When can I receive it?

 
  20 minutes ago

Adana Rajput

It's true, I got a gift, did you get it?

 
  25 minutes ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

past papers

Pakistan Air Force jobs 2023